The Imperial War Museum has just kicked off its digital R+D project. It’s my job, as their project manager, to put some structure around a big idea that has been sitting, in the main, in the heads of the project partners. To pull the significant deliverables out of the winning proposal and stack them up as milestones in a (hopefully) impressive looking Gantt chart. No one is ever as interested in Gantt charts as project managers are, so I’ll spare you that. But we are going to blog the process over on the IWM website. Sharing the ideas, processes, successes, surprises, pain and (we promise) deliverables that come out of this project.
Digital R&D Fund Themes
- That's it!! Our twitter is officially closed, but you can still follow us @ace_national, @nesta_uk and @ahrcpress for #artsdigital chat! 2 months ago
- Our #toolkit for #digital projects is still available here buff.ly/2kN7Q2T #artsdigital https://t.co/NkOq3SaO7m 2 months ago
- RT @Creative_Fed: Creatives, learn to protect your IP in Manchester on Thursday: creativeindustriesfederation.com/events/creativ… #FedIP @AllianceIP https://t.co/aC… 2 months ago
- RT @ace_national: Our crowdfunding pilot is now open to small organisations and individuals. See if your project could be eligible: https:/… 2 months ago
- RT @leesmatthews: Diary marker: #artsdigital showcase from @nesta_uk & @Arts_Wales_ in March. Register here: arts.wales/105592?utm_sou… 2 months ago