Digital R&D Fund for Arts and Culture
After a busy summer of digital days and a sea of applications (495!) the Digital R&D Fund for Arts and Culture selected 8 digital R&D projects that will run over the course of the year from October 2011 – October 2012.
This blog will be updated regularly by the projects however it’s not meant to last forever. It is though a chance for you to hear directly from the 8 projects – the ups and the downs of their foray into innovation and hopefully take some of their learning back into your own organisations.
Digital R&D Fund Themes
- That's it!! Our twitter is officially closed, but you can still follow us @ace_national, @nesta_uk and @ahrcpress for #artsdigital chat! 2 months ago
- Our #toolkit for #digital projects is still available here buff.ly/2kN7Q2T #artsdigital https://t.co/NkOq3SaO7m 2 months ago
- RT @Creative_Fed: Creatives, learn to protect your IP in Manchester on Thursday: creativeindustriesfederation.com/events/creativ… #FedIP @AllianceIP https://t.co/aC… 2 months ago
- RT @ace_national: Our crowdfunding pilot is now open to small organisations and individuals. See if your project could be eligible: https:/… 2 months ago
- RT @leesmatthews: Diary marker: #artsdigital showcase from @nesta_uk & @Arts_Wales_ in March. Register here: arts.wales/105592?utm_sou… 2 months ago